Sizilien ruft: „We do believe in peace!“
Details hier mit tollen Bildern: Servas_Summer_Camp-Catania Aug 22
On the west coast of Sicily near the Etna Volcano and the sea.
In this difficult time of international conflicts, we decided to offer
this camp as an opportunity to live a multi-cultural experience, to
discuss the subject of peace and solidarity and the ways to be peace
builder in our daily life.
So, be ready to share with us a FULL-IN-NATURE-EXPERIENCE:
• How: in an eco-friendly style
• Where: in a self managed Italian rural house or camping
• With: international friends
• Why: to discover new cultures 😊, come and feel the taste of this Servas camp! 😊
Some workshops and activities:
• visiting the Etna volcano Natural Park (Nature around us)
• swimming in the warm Mediterranean Sea
• share ideas on how to be Servas during/after the pandemic
during/after conflicts (experiences, projects for future)
• share ideas on how to be Peace Builder and volunteer in Servas
• Servas Peace School: an educational proposal to prevent
• climate change and sustainable lifestyle, what can Servas do?
• cooking and tasting traditional dishes from different countries
• food production and distribution (Fair Trade, conscious
consumption, Solidarity Buying Group-Gas)
• Workshop on ways to reduce food waste and eco-footprints
• meetings with local and national sustainable associations
• learning new ways of dancing and traditional music
• having A LOT of FUN!!!
• Where: Puntalazzo, Sicily (Catania airport)
• When: From Tuesday 23 to Monday 29 August 2022
• How many places: 60 in shared rooms and tents
• Standard Camp fee: 210.– eur
• children from 0 to 4 years old: free
• Special price for children 4-12 years old: 147.– eur
• Special price for youngsters (until 13-25 years old): 178.– eur
What is covered by the costs:
6 nights, food, basic insurance, activities
• What is NOT covered by the costs: all the rest
Registration within May 15, 2022at this link
(copy and paste it) :
It is an „active” camp: we are involved in activities as hiking,
walking, sharing of experience, games, brainstorming, music,dance,
tiding-up, dish-washing, cooking .
Take your skills and share them!
Expecially dedicated to youth & family, open to all-ages.
THE preliminary AGENDA will follow soon.
for more info, contact Staff team here :